HOW TO PLAY
- All players must be over 18
- Decide if you want to be a League Manager or a normal Player. As a League Manager you set up your own Predictor League, invite players to join in, select the weekly fixtures, and fundraise for your club or good cause. See below for more details.
There are two types of www.PredictorLeagues.com user:
1, "League Managers" – who set up and run a Predictor League:
- League Managers set the weekly Game Fee (can be between 50p and £6.00)
- League Managers invite players into their Predictor League
- League Managers select the seven football fixtures each week that Players will predict the outcome of.
2, "Players" – who play in a Predictor League (League Managers can also be players in their own Predictor League):
- Pay their weekly Game Fee – (which has been set by the League Manager)
- Players make predictions of the outcome ("Home Win"; "Draw" or "Away Win") of the seven up-coming football fixtures selected each week by the League Manager. One point is scored for each correct prediction.
- The player(s) with the best predictions each week climb the League table – the most successful player at the end of the season is League Champion!
- The weekly Game Fee is a donation to the football club, sports club or charity that runs the Predictor League.
PredictorLeagues.com — Game Play example:
- Assume a game with 10 players in a Predictor League and a weekly Game Fee of £1.00 per player.
- The total weekly Game Fee Pot is £10 (i.e. £1.00 per week for each of the 10 players).
- Each week the League Manager selects seven up-coming football fixtures from the football leagues (e.g. English Premier League, Serie A, English Championship, Scottish Premier League, etc.) available in the PredictorLeagues.com system.
- Each week the players in the League Manager's Predictor League make predictions of the outcome ("Home Win"; "Draw"; "Away Win") of the seven football fixtures selected by the League Manager.
- The League Manager takes all of the weekly Game Fees paid (less a 15% platform fee) £8.50 as a donation to their football, sports club, social club or charity.
- Players with the most accurate predictions finish higher in the League table.